Tuesday, May 15, 2007


At last! A sequel to "Long Island Lolita" but minus Alyssa Milano! I'm Bringing Blogging Back is reporting that a new reality show starring Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuco is in the works.

"Joey Buttafuoco has completed his jail time for weapons charges and is rumored to be filming a "romantic" reality show with Amy Fisher. Awww that is sweet. They can be like, "Hey remember that time when I was cheating on my wife and then you shot her in the face? Yeah, the was sooo romantic of you."

Supposedly, these two wild and crazy kids will be filmed in Central Park at a romantic restaurant so that Amy and Joey can enjoy a candlelight dinner. When the New York Post asked Joey what he thought about this reunion he stated: "I still have feelings for her. I can't wait to have dinner with her. I can't wait to be with her. I can't wait to touch her."

Whoa. If Buttafuco is sure to have more comments like that, then I'll be watching. Hopefully, this will fill the void "Chaotic" has left in the genre of romantic reality television.

No comments: