Thursday, July 12, 2007


CELEBDISH CUTLETS
--> "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen is engaged to his girlfriend of more than a year, Brooke Mueller, a real estate investor. Um, that's like marrying Robert Downey, Jr. and not knowing he had a drug problem.
--> Posh, Becks and family are coming to America to start their new life. They will live in a Beverly Hills mansion only down the street from TomKat. The home features a $100,000 plasma TV, indoor/outdoor pool bar, a security barrack for 10, gold bathroom fixtures inset with gems and they are shelling out over $1 million to have it designed. But that's not fancy or anything!
--> The National Enquirer reports that KFed is smitten with Los Angeles Hip-Hop radio personality, Liz Hernandez. The two first met 18 months ago on her radio show when Liz asked him who was better in bed, Britney or Shar? Hah.
--> Reports Dlisted: Jessica Simpson has never had ANY plastic surgery. Well, that's what she's told Harper's Bazaar magazine. Her sister Ashlee obviously has had a ton of work, but Jess claims she hasn't had a lick. She said, "I've had none. But maybe after having kids, if my boobs dropped down to my belly button, I would get them lifted. ... Maintenance. But you know, my boobs are real. People have said that I've had things like a jaw replacement or implant or something. I'm photographed every day of my life and have never worn any bandages or anything, so how could that be right?"

No comments: