Friday, June 15, 2007


Angelina Jolie addressed rumors about her weight saying, "I've always been lean and this year I lost my mom and I've gone through a lot. I have four kids and I finished breastfeeding – it's been hard to get my nutrition back on track. Instead of people saying I look like a person dealing with something emotionally, they assume it's because I want to fit into skinny jeans. Someone saying to me that I'm thin is not a compliment.” I understand that she was depressed following her mother's death, but she is grossly underweight. Look at her arm, the bone is popping out! And as far as breastfeeding burning an insane amount of calories, she needs to supplement her diet with more food to balance out the loss of calories. More food. Crazy idea, but it just might work.

No comments: