Tuesday, May 15, 2007


From Dlisted.com: "Sly Stallone pleaded guilty in Australia today for bringing the human-growth hormone Jintropin into their country. The muscle-enhancing hormone is banned in their country. Sly did not appear in court, but said:

"I made a terrible mistake, not because I was attempting to deceive anyone but I was simply ignorant to your official rules. I feel terrible that my breach of the rules has set a poor example to members of the public, whose opinion I cherish dearly."

Sly will be sentenced next week and is expected to pay a fine of $36,000 and serve zero jail time.

He was caught with Jintorpin last February when entering their country. Officials also visited his hotel room to search for the hormone and found that Sly had thrown the rest of his supply out the window.

Can they also charge him for being "FREAKY IN THE FACE?" I mean, his mug is a danger to society."

Agreed. He's starting to look like his co-star in "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot", Estelle Getty. That is, wrinkly and old.

No comments: