Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Soooo...Lindsay Lohan just can't stay away. More like she can't NOT be in the public spotlight. Though technically she's in "rehab", she's been out to lunch, shopping, and now clubbing again. Don't they have like a 10 lights out at Wonderland? Regardless of her intended sobriety, Lindsay hit up Les Deux with party pal (and recently exposed) Paris Hilton, though TMZ spies didn't see her drinking alcohol. Then less than 24 hours later, she was seen sneaking out--alone--of Area night club. Seriously, does she really enjoy the "dancing", the "standing around crushed between shoulders", the "sweaty smell", the "awkward conversation with total strangers"? Maybe I'm just biased against clubbing, or I'm over it, or I'm just not as cool as the Hollywood scene. Because in my day, clubbing was all about getting fucked up, so I just don't believe that Lindsay is going for the "fun" of it. And yes, I realized I overused the quotation marks in this post.

No comments: