Monday, December 18, 2006

Ever the serious actress, Lindsay Lohan has gone Method yet again for her latest role, as a "topless dancer" in the upcoming movie, "I Know Who Killed Me," by taking stripper classes with stripper pro Sheila Kelly in an LA studio. Characteristically tight-lipped about her escapades, Lindsay chose to alert her friends of her studious pursuits in the name of film via email, which of course went directly to the New York Post's Page Six. Ah, Hollywood friends. When I'm famous, I would only hope that my friends share my personal information with any and every tabloid in the nation, hell, in the world. Bc I will be THAT famous.




Dlisted.com has the verbatim text of her email, spelling errors and all:

“They’re all whorez, they’re all whorez . . . xcept for some obviously! So . . . 3 hours of pole dancing and bruised. everywhere . . . I mean we’re talkin’ like, UPPER AND INNER THIGH ACTION-bruised . . . like a walking black-and-blue mark. I mean really though, really, I didn’t know it was actually possible to have bruises in such areas of the body. Strippers dude, I tell you, I really respect the cuntz now. . . I’m not gonna lie to ya.”



So here's her "UPPER AND INNER THIGH ACTION-bruised" leg. Looks pretty serious. Has she ever considered she might have the life-threatening illness lupus, among which the many symptoms are frequent bruises? If it's transmitted like an STD then she mos def has it. And I like how she uses "cuntz" in such a ghetto fashion, I mean it really conveys the sympathy and respect she holds for her fellow woman.

No comments: