Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm so behind in posting that I thought I would just get all the Holmes-Cruise wedding pics out of my computer before I puke all over the keyboard. The above pic is from Pink is the New Blog, with the fam arriving in Italy before the wedding on this past Saturday. You can tell it's Tom Cruise because he's wearing enormous sunglasses that apparently didn't die with "Top Gun." She's real! And she doesn't look a thing like her parents! I don't know, I haven't seen photos of Tom Cruise as a baby, but I'm fairly certain he didn't look Asian. And why'd they have to dress her in what looks like a Christening gown? Is this what Hollywood baby fashion is like? Why didn't they just throw some Gymboree stuff on her and make her look like a normal baby, not a vogue child? Ugh, I can't write about them anymore. Oh but interesting sidenote: we were talking about Perez Hilton this weekend and how he's outing everyone in the free world just because he says he's doing his part to "make the world a better place" (I did not make that quote up, it was in the Perspectives section of the Sunday Chicago Tribune in an article on internet blogging)...which includes a list of "Who's Next" in Hollywood. When I got to that part, not one, but TWO people shouted the first name that came to mind: none other than Tom Cruise. Coincidence? I think not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did that baby age so fast, she looks like she is a year old already. (erg, is she?)