Friday, July 28, 2006


Alright, let me start off by saying, US Weekly, you have too much time on your hands to sit around and make computer-generated photos of celebrity kids...they're just trying to retaliate against People since they got the Lance Bass is gay story. And this isn't really a "hot" story; it's almost worse than Most Wanted posters that look nothing like the real person. Next, I want to cover how Lourdes Leon grown-up looks like Kate Winslet. Didn't see that happening. Barron Trump looks expectedly like a douche; no surprise there, we've seen the other Trump children. I think Rocco Ritchie will be much cuter as a grown man, as will Sean Preston Spears-Federline (or whatever they're calling him). On the other hand, they're giving too much credit to Apple Martin; I think she's looks like a Cabbage Patch baby. And we all know what fucked up noses and eyes those dolls have. Zahara Jolie-Pitt looks like Iman grown up, and Maddox is going to be much hotter in real life. I've already claimed dibs on him in 15 years. Last but not least, is my favorite celebrity child, Coco Arquette, and maybe I like her because she sort of resembles yours truly at a young age, but I didn't go around yanking my mom's bathing suit down.

No comments: