Friday, July 14, 2006

According to Bricks and Stones, Paris Hilton pays all of her own bills. The heiress, great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, founder of the Hilton hotel chain, said, "I haven't accepted money from my parents since I was 18. Since then, I've worked on my own. I lot of my friends still don't have a job and they live at home, and have to ask their parents for everything. It feels good that I don't ever have to depend on a man or my family for anything." Paris - who has her own perfume and clothing line, is an actress, a model and is about to release her debut pop album - admits she is a workaholic.She added: "I'm definitely a workaholic. I love it. I think it just runs through my veins. My great-grandfather was a bellboy and had a dream to do a hotel chain, so I think I get it from him. There are a million heiresses I've heard of who don't do anything with their lives." Paris' estimated income for last year alone was $6.5 million. So why is she hanging out with Brandon Davis, who obviously doesn't do anything for his oil millions except coke?

She also wears sunglasses at night.

No comments: