Monday, December 18, 2006



The best part about this story is that reporters ask Paris Hilton when the last time she had sex was AND SHE ANSWERS!

From The Superficial, she says:

"About six or seven months, I think. I don't care. I would rather just make out and kiss someone instead of sex. I've only been in, like, two relationships and I just thought I'd like to be single. Sex is sacred. People shouldn't have sex unless they're in an exclusive relationship anyway. I'd rather not do anything. Guys want you more when you don't do it! Young girls should know that."

Sex is sacred? God she's practically Tipper Gore. However, Nick Carter was saying she was a prude and would only have drunken sex...strange that I would believe this former Backstreet Boy who runs a household of young, strange, promiscuous white trash. On that note, I heard from Angel Carter's myspace page that "House of Carters" has been renewed for another season! Let the debacle continue.

No comments: