Wednesday, September 06, 2006

These looked so much bigger when I copied them...well, sorry for the varying sizes. Check out the real editions at a newsstand near you. This week's celeb rags, with an Interview cover thrown in there for good measure. After US Weekly's Jessica Simpson debacle, I dedicated a separate post to their misstep. Not like Brad and Angelina are getting married this week, but the Star is, and always has been, my fav celeb weekly.
Are you? He makes your heart skip? Maybe when John Mayer posted, "Don't believe the hype" on his website (with so many views, the server crashed) last week, he meant, "I don't like you. Don't say we're in love after two minutes of dating."
Eventually I'm sure she will be a mom, but this relationship makes me queasy. And if I had a nickel for everytime Britney told Kevin, shape up or ship out, well, I certainly wouldn't be blogging, that's for sure.
Kirsten Dunst looks great, much improved from that Vanity Fair/Marie Antoinette photo spread. I guess I still don't understand why Sofia Coppola would have her wear Converse in the movie. Even in the 00's, those are aren't cool, nor a sign of someone who is.
Brad's rep said, "She is not pregnant. [In Touch] magazine is a joke." But for $1.99, you sure get a lot of bang for your buck.

No comments: