Friday, August 04, 2006

Do people in Hollywood have something against bras? Or do they just like being in magazines with images of their nipples? Either way, Lohan has something against the paparazzi, as she wrote a grammatically-flawed letter to gossip queen Perez Hilton:
-----Original Message-----
From: [XXXXXXXX]
To: Perez Hilton
Subject: Re: YoooDate: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 23:23:59 +0000
Almost witnessed 3kids being hit by paparazzi.... Never in my life hadan expirience as I just did with the paparazzi. I am not kidding I am shaking, cannot breathe a bit, scared, anxious and sad. If someone doesn't feel bad, than I will feel bad for myself. It is disgusting whatthese g-d damn people are doing to me. As well as the people in my life that I work with/for. Its vulgar and I'm saddened for myself.
And, ANY of those willing to fall into judging me in any way in thefuture, or past. Can watch the video tapes that these men/women take ofme while they are being invasive towards my DAY off.... Which I neverhave anymore. (Send that to Morgan Creek)
G-d Bless.xxl
Ooh, she's sassy. And signs her letters "god bless"--how spiritual. My favorite part is her threat "If someone doesn't feel bad, than I will feel bad for myself." Not only does she spell "then" "than" but she's throwing herself a pity party. Maybe you shouldn't hang out at the Ivy every fucking day Lindsay. Go to Boston Market for food if you're really that sick of paparazzi.

No comments: