Tuesday, July 18, 2006

J. Timberlake called his ex, Britney Spears "disloyal" in an interview with GQ magazine this month. He tells the magazine, "When we initially parted ways, I felt like she had a couple of opportunities to just sort of stick up for me, and she didn't." Ouch. JT is also dishing about his drug use, which I'm not surprised to hear about considering he's dating Cameron Diaz, who I'm sure has done her fair share of drugs. Plus he's white trying to be black, so guarantee he's smoked a number of blunts in the studio. “I’ve done way too many drugs already. I’ve already inhaled and I’ve already … who knows?” Timberlake tells the British mag Observer Music Monthly. “I’m just like everyone else, I get completely plastered, I’ve done my fair share of drugs and I’ve been caught places with my pants down. It’s just I make sure there are no cameras around.” Yikes! "Way too many drugs"? JT, slow down. And talking about it to a magazine? Even worse.

No comments: