Thursday, July 13, 2006


From Perez Hilton, a picture of Matt Leinart and Paris Hilton k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Sources say the pair are casually dating, but Paris is really focusing on her music career at this point. And she's also swearing off sex for a year, so we'll see how it goes for this relationship.

She told Regis and Kelly, "I'm doing it just because I want to. I feel I'm becoming stronger as a person. Every time I have a boyfriend, I'm just so romantic, and I'll put all my energy into the guy, and I don't really pay attention to myself. One-night stands are not for me. I think it's gross when you just give it up. Guys want you more if you don't just hand it to them on a platter. If they want you, then they will wait. You have to make them work for it. I think that's the only way you know if they really want you or just want to be able to brag that they've been with you." The Superficial says, "Having sex is Paris Hilton. Can you say to a rainbow, 'Hey, stop being a rainbow for a second?' No! Such is Paris Hiton." Agreed, this period of abstinence probably sounded good from her spiritual advisor but actually putting it in practice? I give it two more weeks.

No comments: